The UK energy crisis is putting an unprecedented financial burden on UK businesses, especially those with high energy usage like manufacturing. To help, we’ve put together this guide for businesses on how they can reduce their tax burden through energy tax exemptions.
This guide looks at:
– Why are UK energy prices rising?
– How can businesses tackle rising energy prices?
– How Leyton UK can help
By exploring these areas, we highlight the various energy tax exemption schemes, including:
– Climate Change Levy (CCL) exemption
– Energy Intensive Industries (EII) exemption
– UK Emission Trading Scheme & Carbon Price Support (CPS) compensation