Leyton is an international consulting firm dedicated to helping companies of all sizes and varied industries to improve their business performance. Founded in 1997, we have grown to over 28,00 employees in 13 countries. We are specialized as an innovative consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting their core business. Leyton represents a wide international market network with local expertise and offices in Montréal, Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver.
Currently, in Canada, our specific expertise is in the implementation and optimization of Innovation Incentives, Sales Tax Recovery, and Property Tax Consultancy with Real Estate Appraisal & Valuation.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. Our compensation package is competitive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company’s overall achievements.
Function of the role
Is sales prospecting your thing, with a focus on providing a positive client experience? We are looking to grow our Sales team with ambitious and energetic Commercial Executives who will help us expand our client base. Your objective will be to seek out new opportunities within the financial services industry for Business Development Managers and Consultants.
We service a wide variety of clients across all sectors of industry, therefore the Commercial Executive will work with a variety of different businesses typically involved in financial services. The Commercial Executive’s main responsibility is to generate new business accounts.
Main Responsabilities will include
- Research and identify new sales opportunities and potential clients through cold calls (80%), emails, phone, internet, and other means;
- Generate leads by researching the market and cultivating your personal network;
- Maintain close contact with consultants, external professionals, and associations to identify and develop business leads through referrals;
- Document and maintain information on leads, accounts, all related contacts, and commercial data in Salesforce;
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development;
- Understand client needs and requirements;
- Take part in the implementation of the commercial strategy put forward by the management team;
- Seek out new accounts, identify key players, and generate interest;
- Meet lead generation objectives;
- Accomplish other mandates given by the Director of Sales;
- Identify decision makers, schedule meetings, and execute appropriate sales techniques and cycle to close sales;
- Diagnose prospects’ business climates, challenges, strategic needs, and pain points and develop a true-value proposal to positively impact their businesses;
- Work with management to develop sales/marketing strategies and to penetrate new markets;
- Directly reporting to the Sales Manager while working autonomously and collaborating with fellow BDM’s, Consultants & Inside Sales;
- Generate leads and attend meetings regularly every month through networking and general prospecting;
- Meeting and Exceeding monthly KPIs & targets; and Annual revenue target driven.
Desired experience and skills
- 1-2 years of sales/customer-facing experience is an asset;
- Master’s degree in business administration, or in the Finance related field;
- Strong business acumen and strategic mind;
- Good negotiation and communication skills, with fluent English (spoken & written)
- Focused and well-organized, self-starter, autonomous, and dynamic;
- Motivated with the ability to work on your own and be a contributing member of a team;
- Exceptional organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks on time.
Why join our team?
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization;
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career and have a significant impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration;
- Excellent base salary, with high earnings potential in bonuses, benefits, vacation, etc.
- Complimentary Summer Time off and Christmas Time Off;
- Promoting Flexible working hours with hybrid workplace;
- Quarterly company events;
- Exclusive External Training and International Development activities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Leyton provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.