Leyton is a leading consultancy firm with a unique goal: to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting on their core business. The services offered by Leyton are focused around this goal, and range from innovation financing (through tax incentives as well as grants & subsidies), energy-related services (procurement, excise duties, certificates), business process outsourcing (for public and private sector), social charges, procurement and tax-related product (VAT, local tax).
Leyton is present in 11 countries (Belgium, Canada France, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, and the United States of America) with 1,500 people entirely focused on improving the financial situation of our c. 10,000 clients. Leyton now wishes to expand in the Swedish market. Our first service offering will be focused around innovation financing (R&D tax credit), but our ambition is to quickly grow and expand in other areas to become one of the major player on the Swedish market.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is very attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company’s overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for Sweden offer the opportunity to progress quickly in terms of promotion.
Function of the role:
- The ultimate aim of this role is to generate as many quality business meetings as possible for the business development team. These meetings are generated by cold calling new clients, introducing yourself, the company and the products and discovering new contacts. This is a B2B role. Depending on the evolution of the business, successful candidates progress quickly through team leader or field sales positions.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business meetings across Sweden
- Working in sectors ranging but not limited to Pharmaceutical, Financial, Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering, Digital Agencies and Software
- Creating a pipeline of new business
- Liaising frequently with the sales team and consulting team to ensure proper flow of information, and understanding of the challenges faced during prospection to fine-tune the approach and develop strategy in response thereof
- Selling on the telephone to prospective clients
Desired experience and skills:
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- A natural sales ability; you must be confident and articulate, particularly on the telephone
- The ability to tailor your style and sales pitch to suit a particular opportunity
- Sales experience (desirable but not essential)
- English is required.
What we offer
- Very competitive salary package
- Room for growth in an ambitious context
- Direct contact with high profiles
- Dynamic environment with a start-up like mentality (no “non-sense”)
- A proven sales methodology and the support of a driven sales team
- Strength and support of a large and highly successful group.