Find out if you can benefit from the R&D tax relief
Change your region and language
Be sure to pick the location that matches your preferences.
Leyton’s experience shows that the food industry is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the R&D tax relief. This is mainly because of the dynamics of the industry, legal standards and the complexity of the processes.
● identify research and development activities and estimate the savings potential as the R&D tax relief,
● prepare technical documentation confirming the eligibility of activities and the legitimacy of using the R&D tax relief,
● calculate the R&D tax relief and help settle it in the tax return,
● help in obtaining individual interpretations of tax law regarding R&D activities,
● support in the verification proceedings in case of tax authorities’ audits,
● cooperation is based only on the success fee model.
At Leyton we use our innovation funding expertise to deliver tax relief claims as an end-to-end service. We provide full project management from initial engagement through to benefit.
Our tax experts have a wealth of experience working with businesses to help them claim through the R&D tax credit scheme and will put together the technical report enabling you to submit your claim. Leyton worked with more than 20,000 clients last year. These companies received an average of 90,000€ in R&D tax credits.
Schedule a call
Years of experience
How can you benefit from the R&D Tax Credit?
Increase your innovation potential
Find out if you qualify
What type of grants can your business benefit from?