We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. Our compensation package is competitive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company’s overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for Leyton Canada offer the opportunity to progress quickly.
Leyton is an international consulting firm dedicated to helping companies of all sizes by improving their business performance and optimizing their innovation funding. Founded in 1997, our firm has grown to over 2,000 employees in 12 countries, with offices in Montréal, Toronto, and Calgary.
Currently, in Canada, our specific expertise lies in the implementation and optimization of government incentives and the collection of sales taxes.
We are looking for a “Sales tax recovery” consultant with excellent written and oral communication skills to join our business unit. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with prior consulting and/or accounting experience who wishes to have a career in a fast-growing company and a highly incentive wage.
- The consultant will execute new mandates for the clients signed by the sales team, identify tax savings opportunities for clients. This includes researching issues, reconciling databases, and completing detailed calculations;
- Reviews client’s accounting records to identify sales tax recoveries and prepares refund claims;
- Work closely with all Leyton departments and business units to ensure all necessary reports and documents are completed accurately and on time;
- Directly reporting to the Business Unit Manager while working autonomously as well as providing guidance and assistance to fellow team members;
- Your rigor and your technical acuity will allow you to manage your mandates with true professionalism.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in advisory, indirect taxes, recovery;
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA);
- Curiosity, ambition, and leadership;
- Fully Bilingual (English & French);
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Capable of working within tight deadlines;
- Autonomous and enthusiastic team player.
Why join our team?
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you will be able to develop your career and have a significant impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration;
- Excellent base salary, with high earnings potential in bonuses, benefits, vacation, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Leyton provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.