Leyton is an innovative consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting on their core business. Leyton represents a wide international market network with local expertise in Montréal, Toronto, and Calgary.
Currently, in Canada, our specific expertise is in the implementation and optimization of Innovation Incentives, Sales Tax Recovery, and Property Tax & Valuation services.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. Our compensation package is competitive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company’s overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for Leyton Canada offer the opportunity to progress quickly.
Function of the role
We service a wide variety of customers across all sectors of industry, therefore Account Manager will be in charge of managing our company’s relationships with its clients. They are in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of companies/clients and generally stay with clients for the length of their relationship with the company.
The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible. Account managers will also be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
Main Responsabilities will include
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned clients
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to the Sales team
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Generate leads and attend meetings regularly every month through networking and general prospecting
- Meeting and exceeding month KPI’s & targets, and Annual revenue target driven.
Desired experience and skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in account management to mid & high-market clients;
- Prior work experience with a large management consulting firm is an asset;
- Proven track record using a sales methodology to generate business leads, account management of existing clients, open doors, and manage the sales cycle to contract signature;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, independent thinker, perseverant, and strong sense of initiative;
- Strong customer focus, interpersonal and team-oriented skills;
- Excellent communications skills in French and English (verbal and written) coupled with heightened listening skills;
- Experience selling finance, innovation, and operations is an asset;
- High level of business integrity and ethics;
- Possess your own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Why join our team?
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you will be able to develop your career and have a significant impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration;
- Excellent base salary, with high earnings potential in bonuses, benefits, vacation, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Leyton provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.